Female Admirers Flood Parkland Shooter Nikolas Cruz With Love Letters & Sexy Pics
PARKLAND, FL — Confessed school shooter Nikolas Cruz is reportedly receiving “stacks”of fan mail along with $800 in donations (so far) for his commissary account at the Broward County Jail.
Teen girls and grown women alike have sent gushing correspondence to the 19-year-old gunman. Cruz presently stands accused of murdering 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School on February 14.
Cruz’s lawyer, Howard Finkelstein, said his client is getting “piles of letters,” stating:
“In my 40 years as public defender, I’ve never seen this many letters to a defendant. Everyone now and then gets a few, but nothing like this.”
The defense attorney added, “We read a few religious ones to him that extended wishes for his soul and to come to God, but we have not and will not read him the fan letters or share the photos of scantily clad teenage girls.”
In addition to mail, Cruz’s admirers have created Facebook groups and other online communities to share their passion and discuss ways to help their hero avoid a death sentence. Among the affection declarations sent to Cruz so far:
- A Texas woman wrote, “I’m 18-years-old. I’m a senior in high school. When I saw your picture on the television, something attracted me to you. Your eyes are beautiful and the freckles on your face make you so handsome. I’m really skinny and have 34C sized breasts.”
- A teenager from New York stated: “No one else is dealing w/your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning, friend. I know you could use a good friend right now. Hang in there and keep your head up.”
- A Facebook group titled “Nikolas Cruz — The First Victim” proclaims itself being “in complete support of Nikolas Cruz … whether or not he did this.”
- A female member of the Facebook group asked for others to send photos for a collage, because, “I want him to see how many people love and care for him and all the beautiful faces.”
- According to one report, “A woman from Chicago sent Cruz nine suggestive pictures, including a shot of her cleavage, another one of her in a skimpy bikini sucking a Popsicle, and a tight shot of her rear end as she bent over.”
Myriad more such missives reportedly just keep bombarding the correctional facility — despite Cruz not receiving them himself.
In addressing what could motivate these groupies, forensic psychiatrist Carole Lieberman, author of Bad Boys: Why We Love Them, How to Live With Them, and When to Leave Them, told the press:
“[Cruz] is a magnet for women who want to save him. He looks like such a sad and lonely figure. Women who become pen pals and groupies of killers in prison are those who have had a dysfunctional relationship with their dad that has made them feel unlovable.”
Finkelstein, who is set to defend Cruz in court, expressed deep dismay about the outpourings. He noted:
“Everyday boys and girls are starting to view him in an elevated way, looking up to his fame and notoriety. The letters shake me up, because they are written by regular, everyday teenage girls from across the nation. That scares me. It’s perverted.”
Cruz has been indicted on 34 felony counts: 17 of premeditated murder in the first degree, and 17 of attempted murder in the first degree. Prosecutors have said they will seek the death penalty.