INVESTIGATION DISCOVERY SINSATIONAL HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ("CONTINENTAL U.S.").
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
- ELIGIBILITY: The Investigation Discovery SINsational Holiday Giveaway ("Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Discovery Communications, LLC ("Sponsor"), its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, TV production partners, advertising agencies, promotional suppliers (collectively, "Sweepstakes Entities") and the immediate family members (spouses and parents, children and siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible. All applicable federal, state, and local rules apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes is scheduled from 8:00 PM Eastern Time ("ET") on December 21, 2014 through 12:00 PM ET on December 28, 2014 (the "Sweepstakes Entry Period"). The sweepstakes promo codes ("Promo Code") will air on Investigation Discovery at the following times:
|Promo Code Airing Time|
|8:00 PM ET - 8:59 PM ET on 12/21/14|
|8:00 PM ET - 8:59 PM ET on 12/22/14|
|8:00 PM ET - 8:59 PM ET on 12/23/14|
|8:00 PM ET - 8:59 PM ET on 12/24/14|
|8:00 PM ET - 8:59 PM ET on 12/25/14|
|8:00 PM ET - 8:59 PM ET on 12/26/14|
|8:00 PM ET - 8:59 PM ET on 12/27/14|
- RANDOM DRAWINGS - PRIZES - ODDS OF WINNING: On or about December 30, 2014, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period to award one (1) grand prize.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, agents and representatives, Promotion Administrator, and the officers, directors and employees of each are not responsible for and shall not be liable for [a] any telecast, cable or telephone malfunctions, human error, satellite transmission failures, or delayed telecasts or preemption of or the failure of a cable affiliate to televise Investigation Discovery or any affiliated Sponsor network in all or any parts of the United States; [b] electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries; [c] failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; [d] late, lost, misdirected or incomplete entries or postage-due mail; or [e] any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted.
- GENERAL: Taxes on prizes and all expenses related to acceptance and use of prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. By participating entrants agree [a] to these rules and decisions of Sponsor and Promotion Administrator, which shall be final in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes; [b] to release, discharge and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from their participation in the Sweepstakes or their acceptance, use or misuse of prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage; and if a winner, [c] to permit Sweepstakes Entities to use his/her name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, voice likeness and city and state address for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in all media, including but not limited to on air and within www.investigationdiscovery.com, in perpetuity, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and agree to execute specific consent to such use upon request. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof should virus, bugs, or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the promotion, in which case prizes will be awarded via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Internet entry must be made by the entrant only at the authorized web site address of http://www.InvestigationDiscovery.com/giveaway. Entries may not be made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial Sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites. Any winner who enters by any of the methods described above will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time in the event it is determined that the entrant has not complied with these Official Rules.
- WINNER LIST: To receive a list of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by February 28, 2015, to: The Investigation Discovery SINsational Holiday Giveaway, One Discovery Place, Silver Spring, MD 20910.
- GOVERNING LAW: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of Maryland, with jurisdiction and venue in Montgomery County, Maryland, and all claims must be resolved in the courts of Montgomery County, Maryland.
- SPONSOR: Discovery Communications, LLC, One Discovery Place, Silver Spring, MD 20910.